Monday 30 September 2013

Production Diary Week 4

In this weeks lesson, I edited my target audience profile and added images which represent the audience of which my magazine is targeted at. I created this on Prezi as it is an interactive and fun way of portraying my work in a different way on my blog. I also made a summary to my survey results and explained what I am going to do with my magazine which is helped by the results that I have gained from the survey. I created this on PowerPoint and I uploaded it onto SlideShare to upload to my blog. I provided pictures of the results to prove evidence of my results and then briefly concluded the results.
I also created my preliminary film video on CamStudio which illustrated my magazine step-by-step of what I had added to the magazine. I used InDesign to portray my magazine in the video, and briefly highlighted what I had made. I found this task quite fun as it was quick and easy to complete, and I gained new skills whilst doing it so it's a win-win situation!


No comments:

Post a Comment