Thursday 19 September 2013

Production Diary Week 2

Part 1: Part 2:

Alternatively, you can read below:
This week, I finished creating the preliminary material for my school magazine. I followed my plan and created it exactly how I had imagined. I like the front page and the contents page however I have found many things that I could improve on for next time (see Evaluation post). Using this preliminary material, I feel, will help me in the future with creating an improved magazine so I felt that creating this magazine was mandatory for my learning to develop.
After I had created my preliminary material and evaluation, I then moved on to the next task of creating a survey. I plan to gather information about what people would like to see on my magazine. I have created a few questions about what they would like it to look like as well as the content that will be inside the magazine, as well as magazines in general. I have also developed ideas about what I want my front cover to look like, for example I have chosen my model and come up with a few destinations to hold a photoshoot. Outside of class, I finished my survey and gave it to people to fill in so that I could gain knowledge on what to include in my magazine and get general information about what people like a magazine to include. I posted this survey on many different social media platforms so I could get varied opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment