Sunday 22 September 2013

3 Contents Pages Annotated - Music Magazines



Annotating the contents pages for successful magazines was a very important step and I feel this because it helped me to develop ideas about my own magazine that I wouldn't have necessarily come up with if I had not completed this task as the magazines I used have inspired me in to be more creative within my piece of work. It helped me with what images to use as well as learning what to do and what not to do for each genre (for example, I wouldn't use a bright pink colour scheme on the contents page for an indie magazine). This task has helped me learn what is right and wrong and how to follow the house style of the magazine within the contents page and how to make it look necessary therefore it has been of great use to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment