Sunday 15 September 2013

Music Magazine Annotations



Analysing 3 music magazine front covers helped me to a great extent as it helped me to develop many ideas about what my magazine will look like as different genres follow many different house styles and conventions, and this task taught me the difference between them. I also gained ideas about what kind of pose to use for the model, as well as props, make-up, clothes and what shots to use for the full bleed image. This is very significant as it can make or break the magazine, as the image is generally one of the first things that a customer will see. This task was very helpful as if I hadn't have completed it, I wouldn't have a lot of inspiration or creativity to base my magazine upon therefore I feel that this was a very significant and vital step to the task.

No comments:

Post a Comment