Saturday 21 September 2013

Music magazine survey

Click here to participate in my music magazine survey!


This is the link to my survey that I have created for my target audience to gain results about what they would like to feature in my music magazine. I have included questions such as what genre the participants think is most successful, what they think the main feature of a front page should be and what type of magazine name to use. I used a variety of multiple choice answers as well as standard questions where the participant selects one answer; this way I gained more information about what my magazine should include. I have 22 participants and aim to come to a conclusion with these results which will impact and improve my magazine. By sending out a survey to my target audience, I'm hoping to gain useful data that will give me the information I need to produce a successful magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment