Monday 23 September 2013

Production Diary Week 3

In today's lesson, I created my proposal. My proposal contains all of the ideas that I have come up with for the production of my magazine. Some of the ideas that I came up with were:
  • Genre
  • Frequency
  • Target audience
  • Content
  • Mood
  • Unique selling point

These factors are significant for my magazine as they are in the general conventions of a magazine and are what will make my magazine stand out amongst the crowd and sit upon the pedestal of music magazines. It is also important that I created this before creating my actual magazine because I can develop these ideas further and make the magazine to the best of my ability.

I now need to gain feedback from my peers to see what I have done well and to also see what I could improve on. This is vital for the project because I can pick up extra marks and generally make the magazine more appealing towards the target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment