Thursday 7 November 2013

Production Diary - Week 7

In the last lesson, we began to create our magazine on InDesign. We created simple, black squares to indicate where our images would be placed as well as including title names and placeholder texts. This makes the project a lot more quick and easy to make when I have all of my materials ready as everything will be in place already. I have started to create my contents and article spreads as these are very significant parts of my magazine with a lot of text and images featured inside them. I have used he colour scheme of red, black and white as this is a very classic and professional colour scheme which is gender neutral and fits well within my target audience. This colour scheme is also used by Q, a very successful music magazine. I have enjoyed creating the template for my magazine as it is very practical and fun, and I look forward to continuing to make this in the next few lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment