Monday 11 November 2013

Drafting #1

This is the first drafting of my magazine. I have created my contents page as well as my article draft. This is the basis of my magazine which enables me to get through the project quicker - as soon as I have all of the materials, I will be able to quickly and effectively drop in the information. I used the box tool to indicate where I would like to place my images, as well as placeholder text to fill the space where I will later on add my article and contents information. I also used the paragraph and charater styles tools to follow the regular house style that my magazine will follow. I used the colour scheme of red as it's the most relevant and effective colour scheme for my audience and it represents my indie genre well. I have based my magazine upon the very successful music magazine Q.


No comments:

Post a Comment