Thursday 28 November 2013

Contact Sheet #2



Here is the contact sheet of my second mini photoshoot. I needed to create extra artists for my contents page to enhance the new and upcoming acts that are I plan to feature as well as the popular artists so that there is a balance within the magazine. I took various different photos of my model, including shots where he gives direct mode of address and eye contact, as well as looking below and around him portraying that he's superior and shows very little interest otherwise. I chose the location of a brick wall because it's not a very conventional location and it illustrates the artists' edge. I felt that it was mandatory to create as many artists and bands as I can to feature on the contents page to make my magazine unique and fit within the aims that I originally set myself and I feel that I have done this well. I plan on creating a band within the next few weeks and holding another photoshoot that I can feature in my magazine, as well as another shoot with my main artist and model Ruth which will feature props such as guitars and amps.

No comments:

Post a Comment