Monday 21 October 2013

Contact sheet #1



This is the contact sheet for  my first photoshoot. In this photoshoot, I focused mainly on close up shots of the model, Ruth, for the front page image. I used makeup and hair to make Ruth stand out with prominant and bold features. Ruth also used interesting poses to appeal to the audience of the magazine, such as devil horns and the illiminati symbol which both portray controversy. I used close up shots to make Ruth superior to the audience as well as shots taken from beneath her to enhance her significance. Ruth wore a buttoned up shirt to begin with, and a simple bandeau later on to make Ruth seem bare and attract to the male audience as it gives her some sort of sex appeal.

I also plan on doing another shoot at school, where props will be my main focus. I plan on using guitars and microphones as it represents the genre of music and entices the audience into purchasing the magazine. I am also going on location to Camden to shoot some more photos of my models, a popular place that people of the indie genre are interested in visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment