Monday 21 October 2013

Name ideas

 
 
I began to come up with some ideas for my magazine's name, and I chose these name ideas because I felt as though they represent my indie genre well and will entice the audience to purchase the magazine. I found this quite difficult as I didn't want to go with something too typical of music magazines as I wanted mine to be unique in some way, and it was hard to come up with something without all of my ideas being definite. In order to come up with some ideas, I started a spider diagram of ideas, with 'name ideas' in the middle and everything that I associate with it around the centre. From this, the first idea I wanted to stick with was 'Unsigned', but I later decided against this when I came up with 'inD', as I preferred a shorter name to a longer one. I believe that a shorter name is more effective than a long magazine name as it is more memorable. I am still choosing which name to use for my magazine name as I want it to be the best that I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment