Wednesday 4 December 2013

Production Diary - Week 11

In the past few lessons, I continued to use my contingency time to finish constructing my magazine and filling in the rest of my article. I also used Photoshop to edit some photos that I would like to include in my magazine as well as planning the shots that I plan to take sometime next month. I created another drafting of my magazine which includes the two main covers, the contents page and the article. I have made minor changes as I am still unsure on the definite house style that I would like to follow, and I have thought about whether or not to add a double page spread with a quote and am still undecided on whether or not to do so as I have quite a lot of images as it is. Next lesson, I plan on continuing to improve my magazine, lengthening my article and adding in more images.

No comments:

Post a Comment