Thursday 19 December 2013

Drafting #4



This is the final drafting of my magazine so far. I have altered the contents page slightly by adding more information and detail to it. I also lengthened my article and added more quotes from my artist as well as information that appeals to the audience about her. I added pull quotes from the article which stood out - this attracts the audience as they're very eye-catching features which intriegues the audience to read the article. I have included more images of the artist into the article although I plan to change these images when I have taken more suitable ones which match with the overall design.
I decided to create a new page called 'Handwritten lyrics', which is one of the features mentioned in my contents page. I wrote some lyrics down along with the signature of the artists and analysed them - I plan on making this into a double page spread later on. I feel like adding this extra page was necessary because it appeals to the audience and makes my magazine seem more interesting as not many magazines seem to have fun, articles like this.

At this stage, I am quite comfortable with the outcome of my magazine although I do still think that there are areas of which I can improve - which I plan to do in the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment