Monday 2 December 2013

Drafting #3



Here is the update of the drafting of my magazine. As you can see, I have updated the fonts and altered the front cover slightly. I have included coverlines that appeal to my target audience as they are one of the most vital features of the front cover as they are what initially brings the audience in to purchase the magazine.
For my contents page, I have added a few images that I plan to use (Jake Bugg image that I will imitate) and also including other artists that will be featured. I plan on holding more photoshoots to create a band and use images on this contents page as well as another photoshoot for my main artist, Ruth. I have also assigned all of the articles with page numbers and matched them to their photos as well as including page numbers from using the Master page.
I have added box text to my article which creates a personal relationship between the artist and the audience as it gives the artist's personal views in a different and unique way. I plan on increasing the length of my article and adding more images which I plan to take soon.

I have pretty much finished the scaffolding of the magazine draft now, however I still plan on improving things such as the article and adding in images and altering things to make the magazine to the best of my ability. During my next lesson, I plan on adding and selecting more images to include in the magazine and improving my article and increasing it's length.

No comments:

Post a Comment