Friday 10 January 2014

The 1975 Gig - Brixton Academy Photos












The 1975 are an English, Manchester-based alternative rock/indie rock band from Wilmslow in Cheshire. The group consists of Matthew Healy (vocals, guitar), Adam Hann (guitar), George Daniel (drums), and Ross MacDonald (bass). Their self-titled debut album was released on 2 September 2013 through Dirty Hit/Polydor; it debuted at No. 1 in the UK Albums Chart on 8 September 2013.
Having a keen interest for this band, I chose to go and see them live at Brixton 02 Academy on the 9th January 2014. I decided to take photos to use for my magazine as self-taken gig photos can tend to sometimes be more effective than professional ones as it appeals more to my target audience. It also reduces the amount of copyright material I have in my magazine and makes my magazine more original and authentic.

No comments:

Post a Comment